Turkey and Broccoli Casserole
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 40 min
- Makes: 6 servings
- 1⅔ cups hot water
- 1 pkg. (6 oz) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Turkey
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained
- 1 can (10¾ oz) condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- ¾ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Add hot water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened. Set aside.
- Mix turkey and broccoli in 2-quart casserole dish or 13x9-inch baking dish. Mix soup and milk until well blended; pour over turkey mixture. Top with prepared stuffing.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
|Total fat||7 g|
|Saturated fat||2.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||20% DV|
|Vitamin C||45% DV|
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Take a long walk with your family after enjoying this meal together.
Turkey and Green Bean Casserole
Prepare as directed, substituting frozen French cut green beans for the broccoli and using condensed cream of mushroom soup.