Easy Pleasing Meatloaves
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 40 min
- Makes: 8 servings, one half meat loaf each
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 pkg (6 oz) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Pork
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce, divided
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix meat, stuffing mix, water, eggs and ¼ cup of the barbecue sauce.
- Shape meat mixture into four oval loaves. Place, side-by-side, in foil-lined shallow baking pan. Top with the remaining ¼ cup barbecue sauce.
- Bake 30 min or until cooked through (160°F). Cut each meat loaf in half to serve.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
|Total fat||15 g|
|Saturated fat||5 g|
|Dietary fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||2% DV|
|Vitamin C||0% DV|
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Serve with a small baked potato and a side salad. Just toss a 10-oz bag of salad greens with ½ cup of your favorite Kraft Dressing, such as Zesty Italian, then divide among eight salad plates.
For best results, prepare using lean varieties of ground beef, such as ground round or ground sirloin.