Easy Chicken with Veggies and Stuffing Skillet
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 20 min
- Makes: 6 servings
- ¼ cup (½ stick) butter or margarine, divided
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1½ lb)
- 1⅓ cups water
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 pkg (6 oz) Stove Top Lower Sodium Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- Melt 2 tbsp of the butter in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cover. Cook 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add water, vegetables and remaining 2 tbsp butter to skillet; bring to boil.
- Stir in stuffing mix just until moistened. Top with chicken; cover. Reduce heat to low; cook 5 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
|Total fat||12 g|
|Saturated fat||5 g|
|Dietary fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||50% DV|
|Vitamin C||10% DV|
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Prepare as directed, using Stove Top Corn Bread Stuffing Mix.