Easy Chicken Bake
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 40 min
- Makes: 6 servings
- 1 pkg (6 oz) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1-1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup Breakstone’s or Knudsen Sour Cream
- 1 bag (16 oz) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, drained
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package; set aside.
- Mix chicken, soup, sour cream and vegetables in 13x9-inch baking dish; top with the stuffing.
- Bake 30 min or until chicken is cooked through.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
|Total fat||15 g|
|Saturated fat||4.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||30% DV|
|Vitamin C||6% DV|
Kraft Kitchens Tips
How to Thaw Chicken Safely and Quickly
When thawing chicken under running water, be sure to use cold water. Keep the chicken in its original wrap or place in a water-tight resealable plastic bag. Be careful not to cross-contaminate other food products, work surfaces or utensils with the dripping water.
Package boneless skinless chicken breasts in recipe-size portions in the freezer. Thaw only the amount needed for a recipe.