Crispy Chicken with Stuffing
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Makes: 6 servings
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lb)
- 1 pkt Shake ’n Bake Original Chicken Seasoned Coating Mix
- 1 pkg (6 oz) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 3 cups peas and carrots
- Coat chicken with coating mix as directed on package. Place in 15x10x1-inch baking pan lined with foil. Discard any remaining coating mix.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Meanwhile, prepare Stuffing and cook vegetables. Serve chicken with Stuffing and vegetables.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
|Total fat||11 g|
|Saturated fat||2.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||100% DV|
|Vitamin C||10% DV|
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Coat chicken the night before. Cover and refrigerate until ready to bake.
Substitute your favorite vegetable for peas and carrots.