What You Need
- 1 baguette (4 inch), partially split
- 1 Tbsp. KRAFT Horseradish Sauce
- 1 KRAFT Deli Fresh Swiss Cheese Slice
- 2 oz. OSCAR MAYER CARVING BOARD Slow Roasted Roast Beef (from 7-oz. pkg.)
- 6 arugula leaves
- 2 Tbsp. oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup caramelized onions
SPREAD cut sides of baguette with horseradish sauce.
FILL with remaining ingredients.
Serve with a mixed green salad and your favorite fresh fruit to round out the meal.
How to Caramelize Onions
Cook and stir 1/2 cup sliced onions in 1 tsp. oil in large skillet on medium heat until lightly browned. Stir in 1/4 tsp. sugar and 1-1/2 tsp. KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing.
Often mistaken for a type of lettuce, arugula is a leafy herb, with a wonderful peppery flavor, that is part of the mustard green family. Look for it in the produce section of most larger supermarkets.
For a change of pace, prepare using any flavor of OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Roast Beef or Shaved Ham.
490 calories, 25g total fat, 8g saturated fat, 60mg cholesterol, 1100mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate, 3g dietary fiber, 11g sugars, 27g protein, 15%DV vitamin A, 50%DV vitamin C, 30%DV calcium, 20%DV iron.