What You Need
- 1/2 cup red pepper strips
- 1 Tbsp. KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 oz. OSCAR MAYER CARVING BOARD Slow Roasted Roast Beef (from 7-oz. pkg.)
- 1 KRAFT Deli Fresh Extra Thin Swiss Cheese Slice
- 1 Tbsp. MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. roasted garlic
- 2 slices rustic white bread
COOK and stir peppers in vinaigrette in skillet on medium heat 5 min. or until crisp-tender.
STACK meat on microwaveable plate; top with cheese. Microwave on HIGH 30 sec. or until cheese is melted.
MIX MIRACLE WHIP and garlic; spread onto bread. Fill with meat and peppers.
Substitute thawed frozen bell pepper medley for the fresh red pepper strips.
The red peppers in this tangy roast beef sandwich are both rich in vitamin C and a good source of vitamin A.
390 calories, 15g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 50mg cholesterol, 1140mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 7g sugars, 24g protein, 30%DV vitamin A, 60%DV vitamin C, 20%DV calcium, 20%DV iron.