The Nutrition Research group has varied and deep nutrition science expertise. The group's responsibilities include:
- Identify and champion new initiatives and strategies for business growth based on emerging nutrition science.
- Design, implement and coordinate studies to support emerging enabling technologies and health benefits.
- Lead scientific substantiation of new and novel claims through interpretation of fundamental nutrition science.
- Influence the direction of science through external linkages, professional, scientific and industry groups.
Senior Scientist, Nutrition Research
- Ph.D. Nutritional Sciences
- M.S. Nutritional Sciences
- B.A. Political Science
“The most rewarding aspect of working in Nutrition Research at Kraft is that we help to bring emerging nutritional science to the shopping carts of our customers. It is all part of our vision of Helping People Around the World Eat and Live Better.”
Kraft Work Experience:
- 4 years with the company
- Location: US
- Current Position: Senior Scientist, Nutrition Research
- Career Path: As a research scientist, every day I get to do what I enjoy most, which is to continue to learn how the food we eat affects our bodies. My nutrition expertise helps create products that deliver beneficial ingredients and nutrients to people around the world. Prior to joining Kraft, I worked in the field of biotechnology.