The Nutrition Communications group is the interface with consumers and professionals. The group's responsibilities include:
- Develop content and strategy for health-related marketing and communication programs for the company and brands.
- Establish core messages on nutrition, health and wellness topics.
- Establish collaborative programs with nutrition and health professionals and educators.
- Build and maintain external linkages and partnerships.
Senior Manager, Nutrition Communications
- M.S. Nutrition
- B.A. Biology
- Registered Dietitian
"What is most rewarding about working in Nutrition Communications is that you can translate the science of nutrition to help consumers overcome obstacles to healthful eating by providing practical food and nutrition information that people can understand and fit into their lifestyles."
Kraft Work Experience:
- 20 years with the company
- Location: US
- Current Position: Senior Manager, Nutrition Communications
- Career Path: I work in Kraft Nutrition, developing Healthy Living programs that reach consumers via our websites and magazines. My colleagues and I also develop nutrition programs and tools for health professionals to use with their clients. Early in my career at Kraft, I supported the nutrition labeling of Post cereals and Food Service brands in the US.